02/11/2013 10:40pmThe Catholic bishop for Salt Lake City had no idea Pope Benedict XVI was planning to resign, but he saw signs of the Pope's frail health during a visit to Rome last spring.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- LIVE: Washington Primary Results
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Salt Lake City to begin phasing out smoking rooms at airport
- The ultimate guide to Memorial Day weekend in Utah
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck