02/06/2013 11:15amThe season of Lent is quickly approaching, and more than those within the Catholic faith are marking the observance. The concept of giving up and giving for Lent appears to resonate with people of many faiths and those with no religious affiliation at all.
Browse by Day Archive
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Train crashes at New Jersey station; 1 dead, 74 hospitalized
- Netflix adding 82 titles in October, dropping 36
- David Ortiz goes undercover as a Lyft driver, fans don't notice
- Mother of 4 purges house of all toys, saves ‘motherhood, marriage’
- Report: 1/3 of impoverished Utahns spend 1/2 of their income on housing
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Man killed in Millcreek auto-pedestrian crash
- Why do police shoot to kill?
- Review: 6 outdoor products for family vacations