02/03/2013 10:46pmFive years ago Sunday, Thomas S. Monson became the 16th President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The last six months have brought the celebration of President Monson's 85th birthday and his announcement during General Conference in October that changed the faith's missionary program.
Browse by Day Archive
- Child porn found at home of youth counselor, police say
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- Video: Thieves take off with teen's lawn care equipment
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- 5 events to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Utah
- Salt Lake mother charged with killing unbuckled child in collision
- FDA brings e-cigarettes under federal authority
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day
- Official: Teacher violated policy with racially charged word