02/03/2013 10:46pmFive years ago Sunday, Thomas S. Monson became the 16th President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The last six months have brought the celebration of President Monson's 85th birthday and his announcement during General Conference in October that changed the faith's missionary program.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- Get returned stolen cars inspected for meth, police warn
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'