02/03/2013 10:46pmFive years ago Sunday, Thomas S. Monson became the 16th President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The last six months have brought the celebration of President Monson's 85th birthday and his announcement during General Conference in October that changed the faith's missionary program.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 arrested, 2 still at large in theft of 800-pound statue
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Childhood friends reunited after discovering 1 of them is homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Missing Bountiful girl found safe
- Police recover stolen 800-pound statue of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young
- Airlines have rules about taking photos, video on planes
- A gunshot and a child dies: Should anyone be punished?
- Hogle Zoo welcoming 2 new polar bears this fall