01/28/2013 11:44amThe Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints plans to preserve the historic nature of the old Provo Tabernacle as it remakes the building into the new Provo City Center Temple.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Former boys home staffer pleads guilty to sexually abusing 5 teens
- Police seek 2 men who brandished guns, threatened store employee
- Swimsuits out of Miss Teen USA pageant
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Pop-up shop to help support popular Idaho blogger facing tragedy
- UHP blanketing Utah roads with extra troopers during July 4 weekend
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- LIVE: Utah primary election results