01/25/2013 11:12amPope Benedict XVI put church leaders on notice Thursday, saying social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter aren't a virtual world they can ignore, but rather a very real world they must engage if they want to spread the faith to the next generation.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Trump's big day underway: First, church before swearing-in
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Mexican drug kingpin "El Chapo" to appear in US courtroom