01/25/2013 11:12amPope Benedict XVI put church leaders on notice Thursday, saying social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter aren't a virtual world they can ignore, but rather a very real world they must engage if they want to spread the faith to the next generation.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Woman killed in Am. Fork had filed for protective order against gunman
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Amazon opens a grocery store with no checkout line
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Make Your Week: Woman loses Christmas budget check, Harmons employee finds it
- Walmart agrees to $7.5M settlement in discrimination suit
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Utah congressman to meet with Trump team on monuments issue
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions