12/24/2012 10:23amAfter prayers at the mosque, Ibrahim Lo is off to do some last-minute Christmas shopping. Soon he is eyeing the rows of dolls wrapped in plastic bags on a wooden table as he searches for gifts for his four children.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 4 arrested in Salt Lake drug deal gone bad, police say
- Apartment complex warns residents about clown trying to lure kids into woods
- Woman sent to prison in DUI death at Wal-Mart parking lot
- Weiner's wife is leaving him amid a new sexting scandal
- Man proposes to girlfriend using time capsule they'd buried 5 years earlier
- Police detain man dressed as Zorro just before airport panic
- Explore historic mining town on local hike
- Fitbit unveils 2 new fitness trackers — including 1 you can take in the pool
- A landmark day for drone flights arrives
- Utah family competes on Season 7 of 'The Great Food Truck Race'