11/30/2012 11:00amA judge has dismissed a Christian group's lawsuit over nativity displays in Calif. The official city sign in Buhler, Kansas, which bears a Christian cross, is moving. And, a school's trip to see "A Charlie Brown Christmas" stirs controversy in Arkansas.
Browse by Day Archive
- Missing man's body found at Pineview Reservoir, officials say
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Fugitive assaults 2 officers then flees, police say
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- South Jordan man's vehicle transforms from daily driver to race car
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Valedictorian, Student of the Year banned from graduation over beard
- What are realistic expectations for BYU football in 2016?