11/30/2012 11:00amA judge has dismissed a Christian group's lawsuit over nativity displays in Calif. The official city sign in Buhler, Kansas, which bears a Christian cross, is moving. And, a school's trip to see "A Charlie Brown Christmas" stirs controversy in Arkansas.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Kings
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem