11/30/2012 11:00amA judge has dismissed a Christian group's lawsuit over nativity displays in Calif. The official city sign in Buhler, Kansas, which bears a Christian cross, is moving. And, a school's trip to see "A Charlie Brown Christmas" stirs controversy in Arkansas.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Head-on crash between semi and truck leaves 1 dead
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Have You Seen This? Hurricane windsurfing
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Teacher, award-winning artist, ‘counts blessings’ with recent piece
- Anger still flares after judge OKs Volkswagen emissions deal
- Iran official: Gay Utah senator watched during recent trip