11/22/2012 10:32pmMembers of a local church spent their holiday making sure hungry kids thousands of miles away have food to eat too. They're sending Thanksgiving to Swaziland.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- All Debbie Wasserman Schultz appearances scrapped from DNC
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?
- Just a giant collection of Pokemon Go stories
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection