11/20/2012 7:58pmAfter 68 years in Utah, six Catholic nuns are saying farewell to the Ogden community they love. Some of the women spoke with KSL News Tuesday about how much they will miss Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Grizzly kills mountain biker near Glacier National Park
- 3 people heading to family reunion killed in single-car crash on I-70
- Husband called to confront man accused of murdering his wife, police say
- Google Earth just got way better
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate candidate looking to capitalize on Utah primary win
- Where are they now? Woman nearly killed in crash day after HS graduation beating all odds
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker