11/20/2012 7:58pmAfter 68 years in Utah, six Catholic nuns are saying farewell to the Ogden community they love. Some of the women spoke with KSL News Tuesday about how much they will miss Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Missing man's body found at Pineview Reservoir, officials say
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Babies behind bars: Should moms do time with their newborns?
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- South Jordan man's vehicle transforms from daily driver to race car
- What are realistic expectations for BYU football in 2016?
- Valedictorian, Student of the Year banned from graduation over beard
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class