11/20/2012 7:58pmAfter 68 years in Utah, six Catholic nuns are saying farewell to the Ogden community they love. Some of the women spoke with KSL News Tuesday about how much they will miss Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Police: 1 dead, 1 injured after residents fire shots during home invasion
- Man robs Farmington credit union after waiting outside for employees to open doors
- Man charged in massage parlor sting
- Man charged with shooting at family in road rage incident
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Defendant in David Heisler kidnapping case to be federally indicted; death penalty on table
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?