11/20/2012 7:58pmAfter 68 years in Utah, six Catholic nuns are saying farewell to the Ogden community they love. Some of the women spoke with KSL News Tuesday about how much they will miss Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- The best way for locals to experience the Sundance Film Festival
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- 5 of Martin Luther King's most powerful and inspiring speeches
- National park visits hit record high for 3rd straight year
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- 5 places that bring your outdoor activities inside for the winter
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors