11/20/2012 7:58pmAfter 68 years in Utah, six Catholic nuns are saying farewell to the Ogden community they love. Some of the women spoke with KSL News Tuesday about how much they will miss Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- Are bad people skills holding you back?
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors