11/20/2012 7:58pmAfter 68 years in Utah, six Catholic nuns are saying farewell to the Ogden community they love. Some of the women spoke with KSL News Tuesday about how much they will miss Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- Mom with 3 young kids, drugs in car arrested after chase
- Dead man found in SUV that had pile of parking tickets on it
- Pirates seize Russian captain, 2 crew in waters off Nigeria
- Macaw poses in man's mug shot after unlucky court appearance
- Messages greet Bountiful students as police seek more answers in shooting
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- 'Keep up the prayer:' Cancer returns for boy whose dad got a tattoo to match son's scar
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?
- Police: Student fires gun at Bountiful school before his parents disarm him