11/20/2012 7:58pmAfter 68 years in Utah, six Catholic nuns are saying farewell to the Ogden community they love. Some of the women spoke with KSL News Tuesday about how much they will miss Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Are bad people skills holding you back?
- Police: Man sought in Layton carjacking attempted to hit 4 officers with stolen vehicle
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Renovation begins at hotel in Yellowstone National Park