11/20/2012 7:58pmAfter 68 years in Utah, six Catholic nuns are saying farewell to the Ogden community they love. Some of the women spoke with KSL News Tuesday about how much they will miss Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Sheriff defends his 'harsh' plan to solve homelessness 'crisis'
- 3 law enforcers have certification revoked by POST Council
- Colon cancer rising among young adults, new study says
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Logan students can sleep in next year — a little
- Enoch man dies in rollover crash on SR 130
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options