11/20/2012 7:58pmAfter 68 years in Utah, six Catholic nuns are saying farewell to the Ogden community they love. Some of the women spoke with KSL News Tuesday about how much they will miss Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Have You Seen This? 8-year-old Utahn wakes up early to shred
- Bees chase car for 2 days to rescue queen
- Bomb threat to Lone Peak High School causes evacuation
- 3 local food trucks cooking up an unforgettable summer
- Inside the secretive dinner parties of Salt Lake City
- Poll championship: Which Utah attraction is best?
- Video shows angler catch salmon using iPhone as lure
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say