08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Utahns find relief from the smog a few thousand feet up