08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Kings
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations