08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent