08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- Attorney general regrets meeting with Bill Clinton
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Death sparks 'Autopilot' car probe; Man had speeding tickets
- Video features Utah’s famous rock-climbing cat
- 2 killed in Roy crash; police arrest teen for investigation of murder
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president