08/23/2014 8:04pmResearchers at Utah's Huntsman Cancer Institute have identified a specific gene mutation that helps regulate chronic myeloid leukemia, giving patients a normal life and normal life expectancy.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 2 injured after 3-vehicle crash in Roy
- Train crashes into New Jersey station; 1 dead, 100-plus hurt
- Why do police shoot to kill?
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Mascots rally to surprise local Wal-Mart greeter, painter with new bike after accident
- Authorities: School shooter killed father before rampage
- Netflix adding 82 titles in October, dropping 36
- Cross-country coach called a hero after pulling students out of speeding truck's way
- Why are people grumpy in the morning? - SPONSORED
- Police seeking out TV news footage from '95 in unsolved murder of 6-year-old girl