08/01/2014 11:51amGood news for those that find it almost impossible to fit in exercise: a new study found that running just 5 minutes a day decreased the mortality rate by a whopping 30 percent.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI investigating new emails for classified information
- Former Miss Utah says Trump lawsuit threat won't bully her
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Girl's football hopes sacked by rules on competing with boys
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Man fights rare cancer with twin's identical stem cells
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- 1st of 3 men sentenced in jealousy killing of 18-year-old
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?