07/24/2014 11:22amFor the first time in three decades, scientists are about to revisit one of North America's most remarkable troves of ancient fossils: the bones of tens of thousands of animals piled at least 30 feet deep at the bottom of a sinkhole-type cave.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah mother of Venezuelan prisoner feeling hopeful
- Improvements at cemetery leave headstones in the road
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Hacker threatens to release stolen copies of Netflix series
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee