07/24/2014 11:22amFor the first time in three decades, scientists are about to revisit one of North America's most remarkable troves of ancient fossils: the bones of tens of thousands of animals piled at least 30 feet deep at the bottom of a sinkhole-type cave.
Browse by Day Archive
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Boy dies, woman in critically injured in Ogden fire
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Healthcare with resort-like amentities coming to Utah
- 11 million Americans spend half their income on rent
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County