07/24/2014 11:22amFor the first time in three decades, scientists are about to revisit one of North America's most remarkable troves of ancient fossils: the bones of tens of thousands of animals piled at least 30 feet deep at the bottom of a sinkhole-type cave.
Browse by Day Archive
- University of Utah reinstates fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- Comcast to offer gigabit across Utah service area
- Former BYU-Idaho student pleads guilty to hiding camera in women's apartment
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Former Trump aide Flynn may have broken law, lawmakers say
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S8
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies