07/13/2014 1:06pmTwo scientists hope a new drug will help target the delivery of hydrogen sulfide inside cells. Hydrogen sulfide can prevent and even reverse mitochondrial damage, and healthy mitochondria make cells stronger, helping them live longer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Knicks
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- Seething West Valley, South Salt Lake residents protest all seven homeless site options