07/13/2014 1:06pmTwo scientists hope a new drug will help target the delivery of hydrogen sulfide inside cells. Hydrogen sulfide can prevent and even reverse mitochondrial damage, and healthy mitochondria make cells stronger, helping them live longer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult after 'suicidal' crash that killed 2
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- AP Source: Utah Jazz get Joe Johnson for 2 years, $22M
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Tourist falls to death posing for photo at Machu Picchu
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Sen. Al Jackson resigns from Utah Legislature