07/13/2014 1:06pmTwo scientists hope a new drug will help target the delivery of hydrogen sulfide inside cells. Hydrogen sulfide can prevent and even reverse mitochondrial damage, and healthy mitochondria make cells stronger, helping them live longer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Marcus Williams selected No. 42 by Saints in 2nd round