07/13/2014 1:06pmTwo scientists hope a new drug will help target the delivery of hydrogen sulfide inside cells. Hydrogen sulfide can prevent and even reverse mitochondrial damage, and healthy mitochondria make cells stronger, helping them live longer.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Former Davis, BYU star prepares for his 5th marathon, 1st Olympics with golf run