07/13/2014 1:06pmTwo scientists hope a new drug will help target the delivery of hydrogen sulfide inside cells. Hydrogen sulfide can prevent and even reverse mitochondrial damage, and healthy mitochondria make cells stronger, helping them live longer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Pilot suffers minor injuries in Juab County plane crash
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Business leaders: Inland port could make Utah a freight hub
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow