07/13/2014 1:06pmTwo scientists hope a new drug will help target the delivery of hydrogen sulfide inside cells. Hydrogen sulfide can prevent and even reverse mitochondrial damage, and healthy mitochondria make cells stronger, helping them live longer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Top aide to President Donald Trump leaves administration
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Defendant in David Heisler kidnapping case to be federally indicted; death penalty on table
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options
- Man robs Farmington credit union after waiting outside for employees to open doors
- 4 ways to use your credit card rewards points (and help LDS missionaries) - SPONSORED