07/13/2014 1:06pmTwo scientists hope a new drug will help target the delivery of hydrogen sulfide inside cells. Hydrogen sulfide can prevent and even reverse mitochondrial damage, and healthy mitochondria make cells stronger, helping them live longer.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed ex-wife's husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- South Jordan man pleas to ammunition charge in West Valley shooting
- Why is the government searching cellphones?
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- 4 scenic road trips to take in eastern Utah