07/13/2014 1:06pmTwo scientists hope a new drug will help target the delivery of hydrogen sulfide inside cells. Hydrogen sulfide can prevent and even reverse mitochondrial damage, and healthy mitochondria make cells stronger, helping them live longer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Police identify boy who died in Ogden fire
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- Is gluten making you sick?
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Amid crisis, Rio gov. warns Olympics could be 'big failure'
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paralyzed' Congress
- Brexit's broken promises: Health care, immigration and the economy
- Big ruling for abortion rights in Supreme Court's Texas case