07/13/2014 1:06pmTwo scientists hope a new drug will help target the delivery of hydrogen sulfide inside cells. Hydrogen sulfide can prevent and even reverse mitochondrial damage, and healthy mitochondria make cells stronger, helping them live longer.
Browse by Day Archive
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- 5 must-have tech features for your home
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Zebra shark surprises scientists by giving birth without male
- San Diego moving companies don't want to move the Chargers to LA
- Should children get their tonsils removed? 2 new studies weigh in
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement