07/13/2014 1:06pmTwo scientists hope a new drug will help target the delivery of hydrogen sulfide inside cells. Hydrogen sulfide can prevent and even reverse mitochondrial damage, and healthy mitochondria make cells stronger, helping them live longer.
Browse by Day Archive
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- Gobert scores career-high 35, Jazz beat Knicks 108-101
- Seething West Valley, South Salt Lake residents protest all seven homeless site options
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law