07/12/2014 10:24amStudies involving a handful of patients showed an infusion of stem cells might help rebuild healthy hearts in heart attack survivors.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- A weight-neutral approach to health
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- The Latest: Italy backs G-7 action on climate, migrants
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old