06/21/2014 11:26amOne day Kyle Rhodes' doctor at Yale University had a thought: Since his hair loss was caused by an autoimmune disease, why not try a treatment used for another autoimmune disorder? Eight months later, Rhodes had a full head of hair.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Cincinnati Zoo director defends killing gorilla to save boy
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Lehi's Tony Finau apologizes with flowers; karma works for Jordan Spieth
- Indiana group pulls ad it copied from Salt Lake City promo
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident