06/21/2014 11:26amOne day Kyle Rhodes' doctor at Yale University had a thought: Since his hair loss was caused by an autoimmune disease, why not try a treatment used for another autoimmune disorder? Eight months later, Rhodes had a full head of hair.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Man restores old gas station, hotel amid growing effort to renovate Helper
- Man in shootout with EMTs to spend at least 1 more year in prison
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- New United Utah Party leader Jim Bennett announces bid for Chaffetz's seat