06/21/2014 11:26amOne day Kyle Rhodes' doctor at Yale University had a thought: Since his hair loss was caused by an autoimmune disease, why not try a treatment used for another autoimmune disorder? Eight months later, Rhodes had a full head of hair.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Attorney general wishes she hadn't met with Bill Clinton
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Have You Seen This? You never expect John Cena
- Drunk Sandy man arrested after pushing his way into wrong home, police say
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah