06/21/2014 11:26amOne day Kyle Rhodes' doctor at Yale University had a thought: Since his hair loss was caused by an autoimmune disease, why not try a treatment used for another autoimmune disorder? Eight months later, Rhodes had a full head of hair.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police searching for driver in crash that killed West Valley bicyclist
- 2 teens rescued from reservoir told to yell 'Utah Jazz' until located
- West Jordan man makes toys for the needy but can't make rent: 'How can I close down now?'
- Police: 8 shot during San Diego pool party; suspect dead
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- The Triple Team: Jazz win road Game 7 over Clippers in convincing fashion
- N. Korea missile fears in Japan: 'Whatever will be, will be'
- Police identify suspects from I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Utah technology aiding anti-poaching efforts in South Africa
- Utah mother of Venezuelan prisoner feeling hopeful