06/21/2014 11:26amOne day Kyle Rhodes' doctor at Yale University had a thought: Since his hair loss was caused by an autoimmune disease, why not try a treatment used for another autoimmune disorder? Eight months later, Rhodes had a full head of hair.
Browse by Day Archive
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Man killed in Millcreek auto-pedestrian crash
- Why do police shoot to kill?
- Netflix adding 82 titles in October, dropping 36
- Train crashes into New Jersey station; 1 dead, 100-plus hurt
- Mascots rally to surprise local Wal-Mart greeter, painter with new bike after accident
- David Ortiz goes undercover as a Lyft driver, fans don't notice
- Child care now costs more than in-state college tuition
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Mother of 4 purges house of all toys, saves ‘motherhood, marriage’