06/21/2014 11:26amOne day Kyle Rhodes' doctor at Yale University had a thought: Since his hair loss was caused by an autoimmune disease, why not try a treatment used for another autoimmune disorder? Eight months later, Rhodes had a full head of hair.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Police looking for person of interest involved in Cottonwood Heights shooting death