06/21/2014 11:26amOne day Kyle Rhodes' doctor at Yale University had a thought: Since his hair loss was caused by an autoimmune disease, why not try a treatment used for another autoimmune disorder? Eight months later, Rhodes had a full head of hair.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- Some Canyons School District kindergartners spending more time in the classroom