06/21/2014 11:26amOne day Kyle Rhodes' doctor at Yale University had a thought: Since his hair loss was caused by an autoimmune disease, why not try a treatment used for another autoimmune disorder? Eight months later, Rhodes had a full head of hair.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: New Clinton emails prompt further investigation
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Infographic: Top 5 causes of car accidents - SPONSORED
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter
- KSL Pick'em: College football week 9 staff selections