06/21/2014 11:26amOne day Kyle Rhodes' doctor at Yale University had a thought: Since his hair loss was caused by an autoimmune disease, why not try a treatment used for another autoimmune disorder? Eight months later, Rhodes had a full head of hair.
Browse by Day Archive
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- How the parolee who killed officer Doug Barney obtained the murder weapon
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Pilot suffers minor injuries in Juab County crash landing
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow