06/12/2014 10:20amPeople love to use their electronic devices in the bedroom. With so many small gadgets providing news articles, e-books and games in one tiny package, who can blame them? But going to bed using your phone may be doing more harm to your body than you realize.
Browse by Day Archive
- Missing Harrisville man's body found at Pineview Reservoir, officials say
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Have You Seen This? Tesla Model S drives sleeping owner through traffic
- 41 Secret Service staff disciplined for reviewing private records of Rep. Chaffetz
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Babies behind bars: Should moms do time with their newborns?
- Marine creates 12 months of holidays in 10 days for son
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- Runnin’ Utes schedule future series with Butler, Xavier and BYU