06/12/2014 10:20amPeople love to use their electronic devices in the bedroom. With so many small gadgets providing news articles, e-books and games in one tiny package, who can blame them? But going to bed using your phone may be doing more harm to your body than you realize.
Browse by Day Archive
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Idaho man walks free after 20 years: ‘I never thought this day would come’
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- 'Bad luck' mutations increase cancer risk more than behavior, study says
- Governor signs concealed carry bill for young adults
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Road to Understanding