05/16/2014 11:56amThousands of years ago, a teenage girl toppled into a deep hole in a Mexican cave and died. Now, her skeleton and her DNA are bolstering the long-held theory that humans arrived in the Americas by way of a land bridge from Asia, scientists say.
Browse by Day Archive
- Promises, pomp and protests as Trump sworn in
- Smashed windows, chaotic confrontation near inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Kingpin 'El Chapo' faces US authority; it faces securing him
- 2100 South freeway to close tonight for construction
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal